Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Android App Finds Part 1 (Deco Blend)



When I'm bored, I usually go on the Google Play Store to find random Android apps. It's usually hard to find nice apps, and I thought it would be a good idea to share the cute/fun/interesting apps I find for Android to you guys. <3

~~~

Today's app is called Deco Blend! You can get it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.fineseed.decoblend&feature=search_result

It's pretty easy to use and it's free! <3

You can use to make collages and decorate your pictures like Purikura booths.
Here are some screenshots from the app:

 

It feels like a real purikura booth because it has a ton of cute frames, stamps, pens, and rollers. It also has filters like most camera apps. 

The collage function is awesome~ I've been looking for a good collage app that I don't have to spend money on, and I was pretty happy to find this app. You can either select Grid of Free when making a collage. Grid has set layouts for your pictures, and you can choose different setups. For Free, you can stack your pictures on top of each other freely and choose the background.

I'd rate it as a 5/5. It has everything you want in a camera app (at least for me)! 

You guys should download this app and tell me if you guys like it!

♡ Rennie



1 comment:

  1. I use this app too and i love it especially for making my collages =D definitely my top go to decorating app and my number one collage app!

    ReplyDelete