Sunday, September 9, 2012

Relacing My Sneakers ♡

My bf laces his white Supras lattice style, and I thought it looked cool so I decided to relace my pink and black Swimmer sneakers lattice style since the original lacing looks really ugly...


We used this site for instructions on how to do different styles of lacing. Here's how the lattice style ended up:



The bow/knot is inside the shoe because my bf showed me how it looks better that way instead of it just dangling in the front.

I looked at other styles of lacing and found the pentagram lacing~ I thought it would be really cute and fun to do for my other set of Swimmer sneakers (the bunny watermelon one) and here's how it came out:


I had difficulty pushing it through since you have to insert the lace two times in one hole. -.- It was a pain, but I think it was worth the effort since my shoes look even more interesting.

I think both my shoes look better now. Only downside is I can't tighten them, but that's not that big of a deal because I don't really tighten my shoes anyway.

♡ Rennie

2 comments:

  1. Hiii Rennie :D It's Miki babe <3 I super love Swimmer sneakers! Where do you get them, eh? :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I have been searching everywhere for these shoes. If you still have them would you consider selling them?

    ReplyDelete